Now with over 500 members, Kedma is one of the largest and most active Orthodox Jewish communities on any college campus nationwide. Our goal is to provide a warm and friendly atmosphere, including daily minyanim, a wide variety of learning opportunities, and a panoply of social events. Come spend a Shabbat with us and see why!Read More
• Kiddush is sponsored by the OU's Torah NY program! Join OU-JLIC at The OU’s Torah NY event taking place this coming April 29th at Citi Field! The OU is bringing in world renowned educators and speakers for a full day of learning! OU-JLIC educators will be giving shiurim as well, which will lead into a buffet dinner and networking event! Anyone who registers for Torah NY can go for free by using the coupon code “TNY18JLIC”. If you’re interested in joining for the entire day and/or only the OU-JLIC part, either way you must register in advance! We hope that you’ll be able to join us!
• Pre-Mincha Shiur -- ~30 minutes before Mincha
• Pizza Parsha -- 6:30 - 7:30 PM Tuesday @ Hillel
• Good at photography and have a nice camera? Kedma is looking for a photographer. If interested, please plz PLEASE reach out to Chad Simon.
• Kedma Elections are coming up! The following positions are up for grabs: Vice President, Treasurer, Social Chair, and Shabbat Chair. Please consider running, and stay tuned for further announcements!
• ZUSHA IS COMING (May 5th) -- Buy tickets now at a reduced price!
• NHBT is looking for volunteers! Want to be involved in the National Hillel Basketball Tournament? Need FREE pizza and FREE NHBT swag? Craving the best Friday night dinner for FREE (only for waiters or table captains)? Sign up to volunteer with this form today https://goo.gl/forms/n4R
**IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ISRAEL WEEK**
As IsraelFest is around the corner, you may have seen Boycott IsraelFest signs and stickers around campus. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THESE SIGNS DOWN. They have the right to put them up, and taking them down is not productive. If you want to do something productive, either engage in meaningful conversation or make Aliyah.
Please reach out to Kedma, TFI, JSU, TAMID, or Nefesh B'Nefesh if you have any questions!