Now with over 500 members, Kedma is one of the largest and most active Orthodox Jewish communities on any college campus nationwide. Our goal is to provide a warm and friendly atmosphere, including daily minyanim, a wide variety of learning opportunities, and a panoply of social events. Come spend a Shabbat with us and see why!Read More
• Pre-Mincha Shiur -- ~40 minutes before Mincha
• Pizza Parsha -- 6:00 - 7:00 PM Tuesday @ Hillel
• Beer & Shiur ft. Avi Alpert -- 7:00 - 7:30 PM Monday @ 1137 TRow. Topic: Drag Queen Esther: Is Begged Isha Allowed on Purim? You don't want to miss this.
• Chassidus Chabura -- 12:15 - 1:00 PM Wednesdays @ Hillel with R' Elie
• Rav Kook Chabura -- 12:30 PM Thursdays @ Hillel with R' Yonatan
• Jewish Medical Ethics -- 12:30 - 1:15 PM Thursday @ Hillel with Miriam
• Fridays at Starbucks -- Parsha with Avital. Fridays 10:30 AM @Starbucks on Rte. 1
PURIM IS THIS WEEK!!! As such, please look out for announcements from Kedma & The Gabbinate regarding Megillah readings and all things Purim. And remember: You'll need your liver for the rest of your life! Maaayimmmm!!!!!